Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Google Browser - Google Chrome


About Google Chrome --

Do I need another browser other than the great firefox? I am not sure. However, as Google friends, I tried out the Chrome after its release on Tuesday and read relevant news about it without delay.

Based on my initial assessment, Google Chrome will be good for those who have at least basic programming knowledge or else, it will be just as the other kind of regular browser.

For layman like me, I am still very hop up with the useful toolbars and others add-on that Firefox provided to me. Probably, I wouldn't switch the browser until they provide more useful add-ons for dummy like me.


Google Chrome Video from Google Site in You-tube :



Google Chrome Tips and Pointers

Google Chrome Screenshots

Review: Google Chrome - a Faster, Sleeker, Better Web Browser by Daily News

No comments: