Thursday, October 13, 2005

Teaching new course; extending new boundary

Teaching new course is like extending one's boundary -- it's rewarding and yet very stressful.
The schedule has been fully packed and yet the prepration never seems perfect. May be this is the reason why we can always improve the teaching materials every time we get the chance in delivering the same course again.

The workshop I delivered tonight is something related to the Judgment and Thinking. Converting difficult concepts and knowledge into daily life practical skills is always my area of strength. The workshop starts at 6:30pm and yet I still would like to revise the materials at 5:30pm! Is that because of the temperament or new to the course? I am not sure. Would love to hear other experienced teachers' opinion/sharing on this.

It's now near midnight and yet I haven't finished (or I should say get the chance in starting) the preparation work for tomorrow's classes at 9:30am. Well, take a hot shower and then rest for a few hours. The energy shall come back !

No comments: